MEDIA PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE
● Dissemination of information through MO INFO, MLA’s print publication.
● Recommendation of updates to the MLA Publication Guidelines as needed.
● Support for the activities of Communities of Interest through MO INFO as requested.
● Solicitation of articles and columns about library-related issues from MLA members, the Missouri library community, and the greater library community as well.
● The posting of invitations to read MO INFO on the Association’s social media.
● Dissemination of information about MLA to members and to the general public via its social media platforms, as relevant.
● Identification of new social media trends and their recommended adoption by the Association.
● Creation, maintenance, and when necessary, implementation of a crisis communication plan.
● Moderation of social media posts.
Duties outlined in the MLA Handbook.
2023 PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE CHAIR
Chair: Brian McCann