Benefits of Membership
The MLA Annual Conference
- A chance to join your colleagues for training, networking, learning about new programming, meeting vendors, and fun!
- Workshops offered year-round on a variety of library topics
- Presentation and publishing opportunities
- JoblineóA web-based library job posting service
- MO INFO, the Associationís bi-monthly newsletter
- Legislative updates on topics of importance to libraries and librarians
- Annual Library Advocacy Day in Jefferson City
- Leadership of Missouriís National Library Legislative Day delegation in Washington, D.C.
- Professional lobbyist working on behalf of Missouri libraries and patrons
Institutional Member Benefits
- Reduced registration rates and discount hotel rates at the MLA Annual Conference
- Special member rates for all MLA events and workshops
- Membership in divisions and special interest groups is free!
- One vote on officer election and association business at the Annual Business Meeting
- Unlimited postings in Jobline, MLAís web-based library job posting service, at no charge
- Year-round lobbying efforts on institutional membersí behalf